Friday, May 22, 2009

Falmouth is screwing me

The Falmouth preview was all set to go. Then I went to check one last thing on their web site and saw that they had added 17 new players to their roster. Seventeen! Their roster wasn't full so I had a feeling this was coming. I did not expect them to add almost as many players as they had on the roster to begin with.

So I'm going to go write some more bios. Hopefully, I will still get the post up today.

In the meantime, check out the new additions. They include Tennessee's draft-eligible sophomore Kentrail Davis, who's projected a first or second-rounder. Maybe he'll try to get some more bargaining power with a trip to Falmouth.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it me or is there just a "few" too many players there. I thought there was a 30 man offseason roster max?!? Should be interesting, how they drop that down to 26 active players

Will Geoghegan said...

Yeah, I don't know what they're doing.

They've got five or six guys who are draft-eligible this year, so they'll lose a few there. After that, who knows?