Sunday, April 27, 2008

a couple of programming notes

I finally got another early look posted, so check below for that one. It's Falmouth. They look pretty good, but with three of these done, Wareham still looks like the best team.

I'm going to be picking up the pace on these early looks so that all of them will be done by June. Cotuit is coming next. Unfortunately, the first two don't include this season's college stats, so I might add in some updates here and there. I will make a note of it if I do.

When all the early looks are done, I plan to put together a big season preview that will include the 50 players I'm excited to see, made up of the five from each team.

Also, from now until the start of the season, I'm going to post a weekly notes column in addition to the early looks. I'll be shooting for Tuesday nights on those.

Only 47 days, people. I'm excited.

No comments: